16 May 2020
Dear Parishioners of St Kevin’s
As the NSW Government starts to ease restrictions on public gatherings from 15th of May due to COVID-19, we now prepare for the gradual re-opening of the Church for private prayer starting on Sat, 23rd of May. We ask that you please observe the guidelines outlined below:
- The Church will be open for private prayer every day between 8am-9am starting on Sat, 23rd of May. No more than 10 people will be allowed for private prayer in the Church at once.
- Upon entering the church, each attendee should record his/her contact details (like name, phone number, email address etc.) on a clipboard provided at Church entrance door. This is in accordance to CovidSafe regulations for contact tracing and also for provision of pastoral care.
- We ask that you sanitise your hands when entering the Church. Hand sanitisers will be provided at entrance doors. Disinfectant wipes will be made available to clean seating areas.
- Please sit in the padded seating area near the Blessed Sacrament (right-hand side facing the altar).
- Spatial distancing must be observed at all times, at least 1½m from each other.
- The very elderly, those with symptoms, those with a compromised immune or respiratory system are asked to stay at home.
- Attendees must observe good hygiene practices especially when coughing or sneezing.
I invite you to regularly use our parish website for updates, weekly bulletin,homilies, and other resources you may find useful. Please stay connected with other parishioners through our Facebook page.
We definitely need to keep our physical distance from each other, but we should never neglect to connect with them in other ways!
My prayers and blessings to everyone!
Fr Martin R Maunsell B Th