The former St Kevin’s Church was built in 1919 and was an outstation Church of Epping Parish. On the 13th June 1929 the Parish was established in its own right. The building of the Parish School commenced in 1925, under the care of the Parramatta Mercy Sisters.
In 1962 Fr Jeremiah O’Sullivan had tentative plans for a new Church drawn up to accommodate the number of increasing parishioners.
On the 16th October 1994 the current Church was blessed and dedicated by Most Reverend David Cremin DD. Monsignor John Lyne was Parish Priest, and he acknowledged the dedicated work of Fr John Haseler, and the continued support, help and understanding of the parishioners in completing such an impressive Church and hall complex.